The Core Values Which Guide LWCCI:
We Value God: His Word, His Creation, His Sovereignty, His Divine Attributes, His Redemptive Purpose in Christ for the world, and His Presence through the Holy Spirit.
- We Value The Lost, without whom we would be unable to show God’s compassion and fulfill the Great Commission.
- We Value Individual Believers and their growing relationship with God; their Life in The Holy Spirit, and Christian family lives.
- We Value Each Believer’s unique contribution to the advancement of the Kingdom of God and the fulfillment of the will of God for his life.
- We Value a Cooperative Fellowship that enhances The Church’s ability to fulfill its mandate, through Servant-leadership, Covenant Relationships, Restorative Love, Devoted Service and Strategic Mobilization of its Resources.
- We Value The Body of Christ which is marked by Sound Doctrine, Spirit-filled Worship, Holy Spirit Empowered Evangelism driven by the love of God, and a Heartfelt Compassion for the lost as well as a practical expression of the Christian faith.
- We Value the Presence of God, with the full manifestation of the power of God through the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
- We Value Effective, Spirit-filled Leadership, driven by love, humility, and a passion to make a difference for the glory of God.
- We Value Prayer: as the Bridge which connects the heart of man’s need to the heart of God’s will: Total dependence on God’s direction and power, and that is primarily expressed in our commitment to obedience in prayer.
- We Value Submission to Authority and one another.
- We Value Discipleship: Dedicated to helping Believers become passionate in their devotion to the Person, Lifestyle and Mission of Christ. (Matthew 28: 16-20).
- We Value Covenant Relationships: with God, and with our fellow brethren.
- We Value the Unity of the Body of Christ.
- We Value the Five-Fold Ministry as Special gifts given to the Body of Christ, and their operation in The Church Local and Universal.